Crease lines and wrinkles such as crow’s feet and frown lines are part of the natural maturing process caused by a combination of ageing, sun damage and the normal movement of the muscles in facial expression. Wrinkle relaxing injections can be used to relax certain facial muscles. This means that the overlying skin stays smoother and creases gradually diminish. The result is a more serene and youthful look and here at Thurmaston Dental we have a team of specialists who offer Botox in Leicester at competitive prices.
If you are considering wrinkle-relaxing injections it is important to go with a qualified specialists for Botox in Leicester. We have the expertise and years experience carrying out these quick procedures in a hygienic surrounding; offering free consultations where we talk you through what procedure is recommended for you. We only use state-of-the-art, highest quality approved products manufactured by renowned manufacturers across the worlds. All injectable treatments and treatments are carried out by nurses and cosmetic nurses who have undergone hours of training, exams and training in the field.
There are a number of benefits getting Botox done for example your skin will feel younger, rejuvenated and softer enhancing your natural appearance, your confidence will increase and your skin will glow. Below are some of the most common questions patients asking when getting Botox treatments. We also provide lip fillers to enhance thinner looking lips.
Is it safe?
Carried out by a team of qualified cosmetic nurses it is perfectly safe. It is impossible to get poisoning from Botox injections as we dilute solutions before carrying out the procedure.
How does it work?
The sterile injections are carried out on affected areas which temporarily put the over active muscles that create creases to sleep for about 3 months. The muscle freezing is temporary and your skin will return back to it’s normal state within 3 months.
Do the injections hurt?
No. The sterile needles we use are fine and injected at a small time. It may feel like a small pinch. Within 3–5 days you will start to see a difference, the greatest difference will be seen after 2 weeks.
How long will it last?
It varies from individuals to individuals; you can see excellent results for 3 months where wrinkles will look smoother. However these results gradually fade after 3 months. Regular treatments are recommended.
If you looking for the Botox in Leicester be sure to give Thurmaston Dental a call on 0116 260 2515.
• Considering that your looks are on the line and Botox offers you a great solution, you should also make sure that you have the best team taking care of you during and after the process.
• With our team of professional cosmetic nurses who understand the procedures, you will be completely safe. All the injections are diluted before use to prevent any poisoning and reactions to make sure that your health is not compromised in any way.
• Our facility is clean and hygienic and designed to provide comfort to all our clients. We prioritise cleanliness of the facility and ensure that all the tools used in every kind of procedure have been properly sterilised and stored to prevent infections and unnecessary pain to the clients.
• Our clients get a free initial consultation. In the consultation, our experts will talk you through the process and what to expect. During the procedure, the expert administering the procedure will also explain what is being done and what you’re expected to feel. This aims at providing you comfort and peace of mind through the procedure.
• We have only the best, state-of-the-art and highest quality products and only those that are produced by the best and most renowned manufacturers. We ensure this for the sake of the safety and the health of our clients.
• Our team is not only well trained and experienced but also very friendly ensuring that all our clients are comfortable during and after the process and are always ready to answer any questions that you might have before, during or after the procedure.
For more information on our Botox procedures get in touch with our team today. We also offer Cheek Enhancements & Dermal Fillers.